Tuesday 2 July 2013

Guest Author Blog - Introducing Beverley Hollowed - Romance Author


Guest Author Blog - Introducing

Beverley Hollowed -

Romance Author 









No Second Chances
Forever and Always
A Stolen Heart...out July 12th 
 by 
Beverley Hollowed




1. So tell me, what is the one thing, you have to do or be perfect before you can even sit down to write?

I have to have my music, I live and breathe music almost as much as I love to write. I have a long playlist and I have certain song that I listen for certain types of scenes.


2. When you are in the house alone and no-one is watching . . . what is the one naughty treat, you would reach for?

Actually it wouldn’t be food. When I am home alone it’s the hairbrush and the music up full and I sing my heart out into my hairbrush microphone …. Definitely my guilty pleasure but sshh tell no one! lol


3. Where is your favourite place to read?

I love to read snuggled up in bed. Like being in the dark with my little light and my kindle. I am in bliss! lol


4. Tell me one funny little trait you have, no matter how small or silly you feel it is?

I sing constantly. Sometimes even without realising I am doing it. I talk on Skype to my best friend Sam every night I end up singing to her each night.


5. What were you, before you became an author, and do you still do that too?

I was a domestic goddess….just kidding…. I was and still am a stay at home Mom. I have 2 sons, the youngest has special needs and so I am kept pretty busy.


6. What interesting or unusual hobbies do you have or like?  

I collect perfume. I have 50+ bottles. I also make custom Jewellery.


7. What would be your favourite meal?

That’s easy, I make the nicest chicken curry in the world. Make it completely from scratch too. 


8. We all have our own party piece of music, whether it’s only sang at home or when out partying . . . what is yours?

Ooooh …... as I said I sing all the time, but my party piece would be either “Don’t know Why” by Norah Jones or “To Make you feel my Love” by Adele.


9. What music do you have on, in the car?

I have a mixed CD I made of all my favourite songs…… (yes I am a geek) So there is some Glee on there too!
            

10. When you are working, what music do you like listening to?

Well as I said I have a very long list of songs I listen to. But my favourites at the minute while I am writing it Emeli Sande. Rihannia, Massive attack and Tracy Chapman….oh and I do like a little 1 Direction…


11. And finally when you were younger, what did you imagine you’d be doing for a job when you grew up . . . truth please?

Well it was always between two things, I wanted to be a nurse or a writer. Think I picked the right one as I am very squeamish. 



Thank you Beverley, it was fun getting to see the fun loving side of you, you sound like my kind of party going friend!  Good luck with A Stolen Heart, I can't wait until it's out.

Maxi xxx




No Second Chances
Forever and Always
A Stolen Heart...out July 12th 
 by 
Beverley Hollowed





Emma Daniels had the perfect life. She had the perfect husband, a gorgeous little girl and a beautiful house in the suburbs of New York. What else could she ask for to make her life complete, except maybe a new baby they had both been longing for?
Just as Emma’s dreams comes true, tragedy strikes and Emma’s heart is broken for a second time in her life. Now she must pick up the pieces and face a future of a life raising two small children alone.




A Stolen Heart - out July 12th
 
 
No Second Chances

No nonsense mechanic, Ally Brody is a ‘one chance only’ kind of girl. When she catches her boyfriend, of two years, cheating with his assistant on a surprise visit to his office, there will be No Second Chances.
Determined not to fall for the wrong kind of man again, she comes face to face with Cole Thomas. He is gorgeous, charming, rich and everything Ally swore she should stay away from.
Cole wants Ally and he will stop at nothing until he gets what he desires. Bit by bit he breaks through her barriers and takes her on a journey of love and sexual awakenings. Will her obsessed ex, who refuses to accept it’s over, or a secret Cole himself is hiding, destroy their relationship before it even gets started?
Can Ally break her own rule and explore the possibility that Cole just might be the one worthy of a Second Chance?





Forever & Always

When 17 year old Melanie O’Leary agreed to spend the summer with her Aunt Maggie in Boston, she was less than thrilled. But after an argument with her father, the trip gives her just the space she needs.
When she meets the handsome and very charming Sam Cooper, she loses her heart completely and utterly and then has it broken. Suddenly her life falls apart and is changed forever. Now she has to pick up the pieces and start again.
Seven years have passed and three weeks before her wedding to the dependable Simon Brennan, she comes face to face with the man who stole her heart and broke it. Now she must decide between her past and her future. But will a secret she is hiding find her having the choice made for her instead. Will she find the one who will love her.... Forever and Always.











No comments:

Post a Comment